Competence center for Asia in Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
By 2030, 66% of the world’s middle class will be Asian.
One of START & DEV’s missions is to let SMEs enter high-growth markets like Asia that used to be reserved for big companies.
START & DEV can let SMEs benefit from a network of personal relations in Malaysia, with specialists, businessmen, politicians and also people who are familiar with the administrations and corporate taxation, in order to maximize government incentives.
Accordingly, we make available our experience and relations in South-East Asia together with our know-how, to guarantee that you master this strategic stage in your growth.
- Initial feasibility study on exporting to Asia;
- In-depth study of the appropriate Asian country;
- Creation of a business plan for the country concerned (markets, competition);
- Profiling of partner companies or suppliers;
- Assistance in contacts with local authorities (meetings, tax benefits, taxes);
- General and specific legal framework for the fields in question (customs, regulations);
- Establishment of contacts with a network of partners and business location;
- Search for potential investors;
- Preparation for setting up (financial, legal aspects);
- Business development and expansion with on-site assistance;
Our HUB in Kuala Lumpur possesses the necessary local expertise for setting up in Malaysia on the one hand, and has the necessary competencies for branching out onto other regional markets on the other hand. In this way, we offer customers an opportunity to set up both in ASEAN countries and throughout Asia.